Saturday, February 4, 2012

Longest run ever!!

These posts are getting a bit of a theme to them...about my running, which is bit dull to many but has certainly dominating my attention and energy recently. Just a quick one today with a couple of photos that tell a story...

This first one is of my Garmin GPS watch just after I finished today's run in the Dandenongs...a record long 48km in 3:43hr and avg pace of 4:39min/km. It was also 1500m of ascent / descent, so overall a pretty good run.


That photo is of me after the same run. It's hard to tell that I was pretty damn tired and stiff and not moving very easily!!! Those little chicken legs are copping a bit of flack lately, and they'll be as glad as me there's only one more Dandenongs run to go...phew!!

1 comment:

  1. Great effort mate.
    Looks like your in good form for 6' Track.
    See you at the start.

    ReplyDelete